Your work will have real-world impact, and youll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Job:Process Technician
- Pay Rate: $20.00
- Shift: Weekend- Sat & Sun 8am-8pm. Then pick 2 additional days during the week in second shift hours for your additional 16 hours.
- Location: Millersburg, PA
As a process technician your main duties center around maintaining manufacturing process equipment and ensuring such machinery operates in a clean organized environment. You will be required to schedule and perform regular maintenance, cleaning, and repairs of all equipment.
In addition, you will have to perform some administrative tasks, such as documenting all machine maintenance, making equipment orders, and improving or developing safety guidelines for equipment use.
- Perform all actions related to the preventive maintenance program of the Company.
- Intervene in production issues related to mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment and repairs when required.
- Help solve problems related to maintenance.
- Assist with start-up and shutdown of machines.
- Suggest continuous improvement projects.
- Participate in equipment installation.
- Test equipment in order to assure productivity and performance.
- Maintain, repair and rebuild various production machines and equipment.
- Respect safety standards of the Company and maintain a clean work environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Good verbal/written communication.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to follow complex procedures.
- Attention to detail while maintaining a quality product.
- Production experience in a CGMP or Lean manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Associates degree in related field of study.
- Open to entry level but must have some relevant knowledge.
- Ability to diagnose and repair a wide variety of equipment based on industrial process controls.
- PLC Programmable Logic Controls, date transmission, storage devices and drives.
- Familiarity with mechanical drawings and operation sequences.
- Ability to understand and follow various guidelines and working procedures.
- Ability to manage and organize priorities.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Ability to work in a fast paced controlled cleanroom environment 8 hours a day with additional overtime as required for production schedule adherence.
- The Clean-room is controlled environment for temperature and humidity having low ambient noise.
Specific gowning is required including:
- Gloves, hair & beard net and face cover, safety glasses with no makeup / jewelry, and the like.Ability to use PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and understand chemical hygiene
Must have ability to do the following activities:
- Follow all safety protocols.
- Stand and move about including reaching, bending, stooping, grasping.
- Use hand tools and equipment including forceful gripping, grasping, pushing, and pulling.
- Infrequently lift and manipulate up to 50 pounds max unassisted.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Associated topics: aerodynamic, brakes, catia, mechanic, mechanism, rotordynamic, solidworks, turbine, vehicle, vibration