My client is seeking a Lead Driller to act as the crew chief in solid stem and hollow stem auger drilling techniques. The Driller will be responsible for moving, set up and operate drilling rigs and related equipment to drill holes for Geotechnical exploration test boring. This is a permanentposition thatofferscompetitive wages and good benefits!
- Communicate job site conditions with engineering staff.
- Assure that all drilling functions, including quality control, quality assurance and verification are performed in accordance with the standard drilling methods, project specifications, and other contract documents.
- Perform shop/yard duties under the direction of the supervisor.
- Retrieve/recover soil and rock samples from drilling operations to be analyzed.
- Assist with well development, infiltration setup/tests, and pumping tests, as necessary.
- Operate equipment such as pumps for air, water and mud, and equipment and tools used to correct problems in drilled holes caused by mechanical breakdowns or by harmful natural conditions
- CDL License
Send your resume for immediate consideration -
Associated topics: drill, field service, field service technician, offshore, oilfield, pipe, pipeline, repair, rig, tanker