Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
* Operation of process related equipment, preventative maintenance of equipment and product quality sampling.
* Testing, basic product accounting, product measurement, working with flammable corrosive chemicals and loading and unloading rail tank cars and trucks.
* Perform duties in accordance with established company operating, maintenance and emergency response procedures, while adhering to state and federal regulations.
* Perform regular safety inspections as detailed by company policy.
* Complete and maintain all required records and filing systems.
* Building, yard and property maintenance, to include mowing, weed eating, and debris removal
* Some travel may be required to support other terminal locations
* Other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Skills (education, certifications, years of experience, software experience, etc.):
* High School education or equivalent required
* Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record is required.
* 2 years of LPG experience or combination of work and education, preferred
* Mechanical aptitude required
* Basic Computer Skills required
* Electrical aptitude preferred
* Terminal Loading System experience preferred
* Technical certification or equivalent training/experience in a processing plant, pipeline or similar industry is desired.
* Possess a strong commitment to personal and job safety.
* Must demonstrate mechanical aptitude and dexterity in the use of tools and equipment.
* Good verbal/ written communication skills, decision making skills and strong work ethic.
* Able to maintain and promote good working relationships within a team environment.
* Able to assume responsibility, be flexible, perform duties and handle multiple tasks under potentially stressful and/or hazardous conditions.
* Must be willing to work overtime and handle call-outs and must live or relocate to within 1 hour response time of job assignment.
Competencies / Other Requirements:
* Ability to work outside in all weather conditions - 80% Outdoor; 20% office environment
* Training to be attended after employed: TTC Bureau of Explosives, Homeland Security Chemical Awareness, STS Fire Prevention, Hazwoper Training, and other training as directed.
* Must be able to work shift work and be flexible regarding work schedule
* Must be able to work independently and with a team.
* Problem Solving and Organizational skills
* Must be able to read, write and speak the English language at a 12th grade level, perform mathematical calculations required for the job and learn to interpret and comprehend company policies, procedures, safety instructions, and other like documents used in an energy industry environment.
NGL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.