Department: Residential Business Unit
Mentor's Title: Project Engineer
Start Date: May 2019
Working with Mechanical Engineers to:
* Develop design concepts, layouts, and detail 2-D drawings using the Corporate CAD system.
* Design of injection molded plastic and metal stamping parts.
* Perform analysis for form, fit and function of high volume production parts and assemblies as required.
* Must be a current student working towards an Mechanical Engineering degree (BS or MS) and be at least a sophomore or higher
* Must be creative with the ability to work in a team environment
* Knowledge of CAD with experience in solid design is desired
Desired Major: Mechanical Engineering
Work Schedule: Full time summer hours
Leviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Melville, NY 11747 US (Primary)
Some College Coursework Completed
Associated topics: assembly, autocad, boiler, brakes, mechanical, mechanism, motor, msme, propulsion, turbine