Genesis10 is seeking an Embedded Electrical Engineer (C/C++ and Linux). This is for a direct-hire role in Streetsboro, OH.Job Description:
- Drive the next generation of our hardware platform
- Work with other team members to develop overall system control strategy
- Specify, design, and integrate control hardware, sensors, and actuators
- Participate in the development of system requirements and specifications for hardware and software architecture
- Schematic design and component selection
- PCB Design
- Circuit board prototyping, assembly and testing
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!About Genesis10:
- BS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science, Masters or PhD preferred
- Must have at least five years of ANSI C/ C++ programming experience developing software for Linux systems
- Systems Analysis Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Systems Evaluation Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Judgment and Decision Making Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Complex Problem Solving Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Significant experience with the following:
- Linux kernel and kernel module development
- Linux driver development (e.g. wireless, network stack)
- Embedded/custom Linux distribution development/management
- Cross-compiling and porting
- UNIX shell scripting
- Network application development
- Distributed systems and network protocol development
- Familiar with CAD software
- Knowledge of Advanced Cisco router/switch configuration/management
- Experience with Enclosures and their design
- Experience reviewing layouts/electronics schematics and mechanical diagrams
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
\"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Associated topics: capacitor, electric meter, electrical engineer, embed, line, nuclear engineer, recloser, relay, wind, wire