Construction Superintendent - OilField Construction Superintendent - OilField - Skills Required - Management, Labor, Microsoft, Oilfield
If you are a Construction Superintendent with experience, please read on!
Project Management, Contractor Management, and Mechanical Construction of natural gas auxiliary stations and equipment, Power Plant outage and maintenance, commercial pipe applications, equipment fabrication, and automation equipment relocation. We manage projects and manufactures equipment that is utilized to meet our customer's needs for turn-key success. From small fabrication to large on-site projects, our industry knowledge, experienced resources, and our focus on project improvements gives us the capability to manage and complete projects as projected, every time.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Oversee the execution of projects to ensure the projects are kept on track, completed safely, and to our clients expectations
- Knowledgeable in reading and understanding plans and specifications.
- Coordinate with and manage project foreman to ensure equipment, labor, materials, and all other project related resources are in place as needed to be successful
- Thoroughly track project activities to provide timely reporting and through communication to outside parties
- Provide technical support and feedback to the engineering group
- Administer deviation reporting procedures, scope changes and trends
**What You Need for this Position**
- Management & Labor
- Construction Management Degree (or related field)
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Office & Primavera P6 (optional)
**What's In It for You**
So, if you are a Construction Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.