Role : Mechanical Test Technician
Location : Plymouth, MN
- Associates degree in electrical or mechanical engineering technology.
- Work on test method development, testing, fixture development, equipment qualifications
- Provide electro-mechanical support in a team environment with scientists and engineers to solve multidisciplinary technical challenges.
- Develop electro-mechanical engineering prototypes and test equipment, equipment builds, programming, documentation, and qualification.
- Write test plans, execute tests, and document test results in formal test reports in compliance with quality system requirements.
- Debug and troubleshoot electro-mechanical equipment.
- Maintain assigned lab area, including equipment calibration, EHS compliance, and supplies.